2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Categories of Personally Identifiable Information. We collect personally identifiable information from you only if you contact usincluding:
- Your name,
- Your email address, and
- Message details you send with inquiries.
Modification or Removal Process. Please contact us if you wish tomodify your information.
Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
Third Party Tracking: As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this Site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties. You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
- California Eraser Law. We comply with the California eraser law. To the extent you are a minor and wish to have any content you’veposted to the Site removed, please contact us using the Contact link inthe About Me section of the Site to make the request. Please note theremoval of this content from the Site does not mean it will be removedfrom the web as search engines, archive websites and other platforms mayhave copied the content in question.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT? - AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on theInternet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data”that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful formarketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. - COOKIES. We may use “cookies” to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information. The cookies are usedto gain information on how you use the web, which we try to incorporate into the Site to improve your experience.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1 WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing email facilitation and hosting. However, please note that ifyou leave the Site and purchase a product or service we promote, thecompany you purchase from will notify us of the purchase as well ascertain identifying information for you. We do not share this information with others.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze ourSite traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not bedetailed in this aggregate data.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users ofthe Site.
- SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our Company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site andfrom orders of our product including your customer information. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a thirdparty, your personally identifiable information will be one of theassets transferred to the acquirer.
- DMCA CLAIM DISCLOSURES. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, better known as the “DMCA”.Should we receive a claim of copyright infringement, we will comply withthe safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. Part of that compliance may require the disclosure of your identity if you are either the allegedly infringing party or the party filing the copyright infringement complaint.
The Site has reasonable security measures in place such as Secure Sockets Layer protocols to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration ofthe information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. SITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site please use the contact information on the OUR TEAM section ofthe site.